The Bison 301 K-PDW is the weapon used by undercover A.T.F.C-S agents which formerly replaced the MP5K Tactical as the A.T.F.C-S primary PDW in 2012, it's cheap, small and concealable design paired with good power make it ideal for cover operations.
- 315 fps with standard 0.6mm plastic BBs
- Single shot spring loading
- ABS plastic low-cap magazine containing 100rds
- ABS plastic flip up removable ironsights and ajustable rear sight
- Bison's spring loading internals
- Intergrated ABS plastic R.I.S rails on the top, bottom and both sides
- Working hop up (on/off)
- ABS plastic selector switch for "Safe, Fire"
- Folding ABS plastic stock with ambidexturous sling swivel
- Made from ABS plastic and metal
- ABS Plastic mag release button
- Working ABS plastic charging handle
- 4 ABS plastic sling mounts (two at the front, one QD sling swivel near the back and one ambidexturous at the back)
- Includes removable tactical flashlight